Terms and Conditions
1. We aim to process all orders within 1 business day.
2. Out of stock items will be notified via email.
3. Orders are dispatched via 2nd class post, standard parcel or courier depending on order size.
4. Faulty items/ damages: Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your goods are damaged in the post. You will be asked to return the item within 14 days and you may choose a replacement or refund. For faulty damamged goods your return postage will be refunded in full.
5. Third Party dispatch hubs: Our responsibility for the parcel and the goods ends once the parcel is delivered to them. We will take no responsibility for loss, part loss, damage or part damage of the order and in the event of an issue you will need to claim from the third party dispatcher used and not us.
6. If you are unhappy with your items: Please email (email@example.com) and you will be asked to return the item within 14 days for a refund. In this case you will pay the return postage and if your return causes the value of the kept items to fall below £30.00 then £3.99 standard postage charge will be subtracted from the refund.
7. Your email address will be added to our marketing database and we will send you emails regarding special offers and news. You may unsubscribe at anytime from any of the emails sent. If you do not want to be added then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We never pass on any customer details to 3rd parties.