Covid-19 Dispatch times.
Please note that we currently aren't able to do same day dispatches on any orders. Our dispatch office is now only open very reduced hours early in the morning and couriers are collecting next day only. We are doing our best to get orders out as quickly as possible but please add a day or two to the usual delivery times below. The main thing is stay safe and look after yourselves. Best Wishes to all xxx
Usual delivery times
1. Standard UK Delivery -
Orders £30.00 and under - 3-5 Working days - £0.99, £1.99, £3.99 or £4.99 depending on weight.
Orders over £30.00 - 3-5 working days - FREE
2. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS - You will usually be allowed to order out of stock items. The product details will advise if an item is out of stock and there will be advice on the length of time delivery is likely to take (usually 3-10 days). Please note that this delivery time applies to the whole order containing the out of stock item.
3. Other delivery options are available at the checkout including European delivery, and Rest of World.
3.1 Please note that we can not send any liquids overseas, this includes REED DIFFUSERS, REED REFILLS and ROOM SPRAYS. This is due to new laws surrounding the sending of liquids and fragrance.
4. Third party dispatch hubs: Please note that if you have your parcel delivered to a third party for further delivery on to you then we can take no responsibility for loss, part loss, damage or part damage for your parcel. Once the parcel has been delivered to the third part our responsibility for it ends.
5. If your parcel arrives damaged or incomplete then you must retain the original packaging as we will require photographic evidence. Without this, no claim for damage or partial loss will be accepted. You must contact us within 3 days of delivery.
6. Contact us regarding delivery at email@example.com
7. International shipping: We are happy to ship orders internationally but please note we can not send any reed diffusers, room sprays, reed refills or glass jars due to international restrictions on liquids and because glassware is uninsurable.